Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

MY FAVOURITE CAR TRIBE!

HELLO MY ROYAL BLOGGERS!
Today,
it is time to unleash my favourite car tribe.
This car tribe is from sweden,
some of these cars have a V8,
This car tribe is Koenigsegg!
Here is a image of one of the cars from the tribe.


It is a flash car,
and a flash tribe!
Here is another image,
but of the whole tribe!

Here is a link to the website:
Click the link now or at the end of this post!


Well...
before I you can move to see more,
answer this question by commenting at the end of this post or now!

What is your favourite car?

Here is a youtube video of a Koenigsegg VS Lamborghini!
Thank you for having a look at this post!
Have fun!
Be a blogger.
Blog ya later!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Fenix it's shikarn here. This is a amazing post here the cars a cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is kani .
    I go to waima school.
    I am 10 years old.
    I am a year 6.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi it's Connor from Rata class, I think you have amazing writing and I liked when your favourite car raced a Lamborghini Aventador. My favourite car is a Mclaren P20. I spot a mistake. You didn't have to put a I there. Bye from Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Its Emma from Greymain school. I think this is a great post how come you like this car tribe? The cars look really flash. my favourit car was probaly the black and orange on what was your favourite car? bye for now. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.