Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

MY READING SPEECH

HEY READERS!

We have been learning about Sun and Moon.
It has been a fun time learning about the sun and moon.
You will need to be an astronaut to explore the moon.
The waning moon means the moon is getting smaller.
The waxing moon means the moon is getting bigger.
The moon needs the sun’s ray to get light so you can see all the different shapes of the moon.
If you are a fan of the moon,
You will be the expert at all the moon shapes.
If you are an astronaut,
You will be a Mega Super Expert!
I think all of you space fans at our school,
Will go to North America and be an astronaut when you all grow up.
If you are,
Have fun,
In space to be a Mega Super Expert!
The Sun is The Solar System’s hot source of light.
The Moon’s Temperature of it’s core is 15 million degrees Celsius.
(27 million degrees Fahrenheit)
The Sun is very important to our system in space.
It gives the light we need to have the beautiful day.
THE END.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Fenix. I really enjoyed reading this post. You have lots of interesting information on here. I really like that you have included details about the sun. Do you want to be an astronaut one day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fenix! This looks like an awesome speech! Well done. I would love to see a video of you saying this. There are heaps of awesome facts here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fenix! I like this because now i'm commenting on this twice, because you shared me this, but I like how you've explained how the moon works. Maybe put a diagram or a slide of this. I have 2 questions, 1. Will you go to NASA? 2. Did you research this?
    I am done now
    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fenix Emily here,Wow there are a lot of facts on this, you must have learnt a lot about space. this must have taken you a long time cause it took me a long time to read.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.